by - March 16, 2009

Or Is It Shakespeare's Tragedy


Recently, I've been stuffing myself with Harperteens & FirstKisses Series, enjoying every moment fantasizing about romance and hot guys in the books :D
And I love them totally.


But after an intense 4 hour 'forbidden boy' by Hailey Abbott, I feel like dying.
It seems that there is a million little bugs inside my brain chewing on it, sucking all my essentials out.

It hurts.


Took quick naps, ate, but nothing helps.
But when I'm helping my sis to solve math problems, things get better.



And oh, that might be caused by the terrible, horrible night I had yesterday.
Slept really early last night, after a chat with kkh.
Woke up in sweat.

No, not ghost, not death. but I really stupid one.


I dreamt about 2 teeth dropping off and I've like, ugly holes :(:(
And in that dream, I wanted to commit suicide, LOLS.
Moral of the story: Less sweet, more water & brushing of teeth.




No more dreaming part, let's get back to the reality.



Yesterday went to CIP, and together with ahgong, we're in charge of some ball game.
The ball is damn hard and I got hit right in the face.


I've got a broken nose :(
It hurts


After that kop 2 files and 2 scissors, paper, stone card game, 2 more lunch/breakfast pack, and off to nearby void-deck to eat them, haaa.



After that went down to SSC, which is damn pathetic, nothing much actually.
After that took a free ride to yishun to Northpoint, emptier.



Nevermind, at least I've good company :D



Bus-ed home at the end of the day, and make it before the rain comes.








(I called PizzaHeart and got myself a compensation of 1 million dollars)
:):) Hor, I got so Miss-Swany today





Off to maple!







1 day, things will be ok, and we'll be friends again,


UPDATE :D
Donuts are addictive, ain't they?
I've eaten two, and thinking of the fats coming from it..



&I2x exp. (:

You May Also Like

0 Comments