by - March 30, 2009

I WANT TO SLEEP THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND ROT AWAY I DON'T CARE.
but I can't la obvious.


Sat was down with rashes and it's freaking itchy, spreading all over and I've problems opening my eye wide today and I'm not kidding.


I've no time for blogging as time is so damn precious and sparse and two more things to mention before I go,




One, Tiffy choked on water when drinking bbt in focus study and it's kinda weird as people usually get choke on stuff that has regular shape, at least, like the pearl or what.
She's kinda strange anyway :X



Two, Eng cher was kinda being funny with me and keyed in the wrong results for me, -.-
So I got a C6 and was despressing all the way till Jiamin asked why my eng so lan.
And then I realised ._.''

L1R5:16 14
L1R4:10 8

It's no where near target but it's still a improvement, :D
With 5 distinctions this time,
and I'll work hard for 6 next time round ,




Third, biology reproduction in humans ; was thought a failure chapter yet I got 14/16 for ST.
I'm over the moon can cannnnn?
erm, it's nothing regarding the chapter la, it's me myself . haaa.a

opps, over .



byebye


And I'm a careless girl, what if one day I dropped you again along the way?
Will you chase after me like what you did now?

You May Also Like

0 Comments