by - March 24, 2009

Look, Germany Still Falls Under Hilter's Rule


Learn from the democratic government, although there were a lot of failures in the past,





JieLin's furious !

Assembly kena picked out by ...
And got a "nice" talk with her, seriously, school rules sucks
(no matter how much I like RS)



So I pinned up fringe for the whole day, and for tmorrow,
and tomorrow,
and tomorrow.


Endless tomorrows = sorrow.

:C



Anyway, tmr will be mother tongue prelim oral examinations,
I hope it wouldn't be that difficult,


Before I forget, let me blog about the post-extensions event
There's post-war too, right?


Hair falls was in bunch, I'm like serious.
Even the most gentle touch pulled out like 10 strands of hair that day.
Imagine how much hair I dropped; so much more than what I can drop perhaps, for a lifetime,


Real scary.




And that was the foolishest thing I've done to myself,
a big serve-me-right, :'(



Luckily it's okay now, if not I'll go bald at the hair falling rate.




And before I forget again, did I mentioned I terrible results yet?
Social Studies: 10/25 :(
Histroy: 17/25 :)
Physics: 28/40

So, overall, JieLin passed everything! (including humanities okay?)
And I missed physics A1 like.. :(
BECAUSE OF THE SIG FIG!





Shall end here,

You May Also Like

0 Comments