by - March 23, 2009

The Start Of Something So Not New


So, Lessons was as usual and I'm 75% warmed up for the extra hard drillings of sunjects, I guess?

Biology was actually a free lesson but, Ms Tan took it away of course.
So much of physics nowadays.


Then, focus study was rather cool as it was much of revising as well as doing ws.
Time flies, lucky.



After school took the usual path home, with ronghui&jazz parting halfway through,
Oh, by the way, ronghui got a cute phone, finally.
And it'll be easier to contact the anti, :x



They're cool peeps of course, :)




Life's pretty boring for me and I hope this doesn't bored you out, but it bore me totally,
So I'm going to leave it hanging like this till the next time I found something interesting to blog, with cute pictures for you people,



Maybe I shall blog about backpack hunting!
OR..OR...
The horrible ants incident!
OR...OR..OR
THE ULTIMATE PLAN (:
Definitely fun and adorable post, YESSSSS.
But not now, not today, perhaps near future :/




Sweets tmr to cheer me up,
PUSHPOP!



off to meet kkh if case he got so pissed off waiting for me again,
ILY!

You May Also Like

0 Comments