by - March 06, 2009

Then you changed my world with just one kiss


I found my zou ji (Big Smiles)
But I've to search my indices later,


HL: Actually whole class decided to walk, but due to some circumstances, we didn't manage that, slow jog back school,
Maths: Matrices as well as arranging file,
Chem: Got back results + went through,
Scored 32/40 (Bigger Smile) Although I can hit a higher grade,
PE: the as usual intensive lesson, and I counted wrongly can, HR 190+? LOL,
English: Arranging chinese file + some relaxing time,
Chinese: P2 as well as checking of file,




THEN TUITION,





Tuition today was efficient, practically, I enjoyed every moment.
Had a great laugh, (with the sec3s as well)


Came home at around 8, haa-
with kh accompanying me through the darkdark routes,
(Biggest Smile)

I got something important to see to right now, let's see whether I can continue blogging later on, :x

Jielin's a happy girl,



PSSSST!
Decision unmade, and I'm still not ready to make.
only flawless results expected, and I know I'm not prepared for this,
It's way too soon, isn't it?
Although I wanted to,

You May Also Like

0 Comments