by - April 22, 2009

Haiyo!


I'm back finally.
Been really really busy.
PLUS! Chinese O's around the corner.



So many things to worry about, so many things to take care.
Wanted a decent post but I DON'T HAVE THE TIME! :(




(Rather go MS :D)




Okay, today was a little tensed up.
Got a scolding from Ms Chen, must have irritated her.
(Forgot to bring notes)

And in the end have to copy SEQ(which is like damn 2 page long) before leaving,


Hand almost break, now have to do some hand exercise! :D
(like typing keyboard)



Got to leave now,
Before somebody rot from waiting.




Things have been rocky, we both know it.
Yet everytime I tried to address the problem, I don't get any effective solution.
Don't tell me you don't know what to do, because I don't know, too.

You May Also Like

0 Comments