by - August 15, 2009

August Misleads





http://teacupie.deviantart.com/art/Blindfolded-Mistress-46540582#


Love Sakae very much, it fills me up and make me complete I guess.
I can't find my godly story I wrote, will try my best on that later on.
I guess I'm a bore because I have nothing interesting to entertain any one of you out there since my life has been boring.
I don't want to end up ranting about school stuff etc.


Monday is English oral O levels and I suck.
Englishy talks etc and go blah blah.
"Oh, your pronunciation is so-sooooo off"
"Wrong stress"
"Too slow, too fast.."
"Conversation is so boring with you"

.
.
.

and it goes on.



With such comments, how can I achieve anything at all.
How can I not worry?


Hate English to max, strange I know.
And blogger for sucky problems.
Maybe it's because I'm a yellow man. :D



Yes, pardon my language.

You May Also Like

0 Comments