by - August 18, 2009

Elegant, In Another Way

[x] yes, I love allllll these :D

Hmm, I hope blogger had really solve the problem for real. And it doesn't appear after a while.

Yesterday was English Oral and I feel very bad missing out one of the points. Z.
And also, attended the first evening academy AND wasn't very bad. Furthermore there's free water, teachers and alumni were there. (which helped me in some way)

Just that, the school is damn dark and scary at night and I have to hold my bladder after seven.
Moreover, you can see ants, insects darting around the whole canteen, plus the canteen's tables are oily. E.


Tomorrow's MT results release day, and wtf why the hell they leave it hanging outside at the canteen instead of announcing it. Either too good to share or too bad to be announced.

Checked some answers, and I think I'm screwed up. Oh well.



-------------------------- eeeenough.


Prelims seem to be in a mess, and with such results, I wonder how can I hit even a 15. Lols.
Shags.



Shall do some cutting of hair when I have the time and when I have a salon in mind.
(one that I won't complain and nag and rant after cutting, since most of the salons I've been to aren't that great)






Perhaps
a repeated picture spells everything about my attitude towards computer, blog and life.
I'm lazy to do any sorting and I think blogs without pictures are totally boring.


AND,




online blogs that are locked are quite funny too.
Because if you want to lock your blog you should jolly well write it in a book, bury it in the grounds under the void decks and make sure the dogs don't like to pee/shit/dig where you bury your treasure. :D



So retarded people like yixin !
Open up your blog if not I'll send you a notebook and dig a hole downstairs! (PS, I do not have irritating dogs around my area, don't worry)



Open it now if not I will hack it,
or I will die of boredom!
So many people are closing/locking/not blogging!
I'm losing contact with the world ~
So I do random bloghops much more often.




xoxo,

You May Also Like

0 Comments