by - August 19, 2009

PISSED WITH BLOGGER AND IMEEM!



一日为师,终生为父




"No words can express that,"



JieLin achieved A1 for Chinese, Distinction for Oral :D



I believe this is the effort of mine, MrDu as well as the whole school.
Messaged Mr Du just now and I got his reply (:
Extremely happy because he hasn't forget me even after leaving the school.


Seriously, I wonder whether I will achieve this without the help and guidance of him.
Once again, thank you.




Anyway, got back some results and I can't deny the fact that I didn't do that well.
Firstly it's due to my laziness and second it's due to my carelessness.



So, woke up, learnt and will change and improve!



Everyone too!


For those who didn't do that well, like me, jia you jia you! :D




Okay, I'm going to sleep now (I know it's really early) but I'm tired!

You May Also Like

0 Comments