by - August 08, 2009

Oh Well, Nonsense


Okay, prelims' finally over, at least now I can sleep properly.
Blogger in problem, again. I thought it was still fine the day before.


So, let me summarize my interesting week/weeks.

on the first, we went Ajisen and have nice and full ramen.
on a wed, went to catch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
On a thurs, went to kh's house play monopoly and I won, can say, all the moneh of his as well as the bank,

So, O level in two months? Can I be ready by then? Hope so.


Tuition on friday will no longer be anymore boring since I have kh with me.
Even more motivating, :D



I'm awfully sorry for all the neglactions
Sometimes I really don't know how to go back to what I used to be.
Awkward scenes, I never even thought of, came.
How irony when I claimed you guys are my dearests when I stopped hanging out with you as much.
I wouldn't abandon this four years of friendship and I'll try my very best.
First step is always more difficult I guess.
Let this holiday brings an end and starts something new for us.
No matter what, I love you guys the most, because nothing beats true friends, right :D


I really don't know whether we will turn out to be friends for decades, or not.
Hopefully yes, and in order to do so I guess needs effort.



I don't want to leave Riverside, because for sure there will be changes to what it is now.
Because now I know I've bunch of fun, lovely, cute friends I never want to lose.




Jielin, jiayou!

You May Also Like

0 Comments