by - September 19, 2009

Holidays Burn My Pocket

Yesterday tried to post via phone, but failed.
So, the good news is that, prom is on this year!
Big smile here C:


After tuition went to get a new spects done!
Degree gone up by a hundred :c
I should have done something in the past ._.
Anyway, it's very similar to current one, just thinner. (Like ky's)


Today tuition was cancelled but I didn't get the message.
After lesson(MsTan's) went home to wipe up a few dishes to fill my stomach.
I failed terribly, because I can't even boil an egg. -.-



Went to trim my hair after so long.
I'm like wearing a wig now,
but all dried ends snapped and hair is softer, smoother, shinner.
A bit too sleek to be true, hahaa.



One last thing, happy about prom!
Working hard to enjoy myself that day! :D



Oh, I wish I can buy a few more pair heels (too short for 16)
but I can't work properly in them anymore, because it has been soooooo long since I "gain a few cm" Must practice someday!

You May Also Like

0 Comments