by - September 21, 2009

I Feel Like A Potato At Home

My laziness is burning my bum. Been rotting a lot these few days.
Needs a wake up call.




This is the new spects I went to make a few days before. Very cute.
Very similar,


I cooked just now.
I cut my finger while slicing the onions. -.-
I has been so long ever since I cook a meal for dinner before.
Now it consists of such little things: a 8pax douya and a 2pax meat. (Had a hard time with the meat) and radish soup.

I feel like wearing shower cap while cooking because the fume will stain my hair. ee.
But I figure out it will look very weird, so I skip that.





Some picture we printed a couple of days ago, I can't exactly remember when.
Memory failing, I'm getting old.


But it's kinda adorable, blame me not for taking photo of that photo :D
Anyway, fyi, I bangs my fringe.
Haaaa. Mush.

You May Also Like

0 Comments