by - September 05, 2009

Spark For The Start, Passion For It To Last


I think I need some blogging if not my blog will be abandon.



So,
Baby Boy C:

010909 is a very important day for both of us I know.
Although we didn't go anywhere special or do anything memorable, I will still remember this day.
Time seems to fly everytime I'm with you, but it's alright.
I believe we'll have more than enough time for each other in the future.
Now remember what you promised me?
Work hard to secure the key for happiness and no worries?
I know you will, definitely.

One more month and it will be a year.
I've never been in love for so long, (I suck in relationship I know)
Thus, nobody is guiding nobody.
We're going to walk together. :D




Studies first, this is both of our priority, isn't it so?
At least, for now. (YOUPROMISED~!)

You May Also Like

0 Comments