by - September 06, 2009

Just Like Hurricanes, Terrifying, Destructive.


I'm awfully sorry. Sorry to so many people.
I feel that, no matter how hard I try, I'll never salvage broken relationships.
Never.


I know it's the amount of effort I put in, but I just can't seems to grip it.
They are just like water, sipping through my hands every single second and no matter how hard I try, it will be gone after all.
I'm all about empty talks, my promises don't weigh anymore.






I haven't pick up any courage to apologise. But I need to, at least here is where I can muster up a little courage to do the typing. Appreciate your reading.


First, to Js.
We had been such good friends for so long. For once, I thought I have a shopping mate, a consoling soulmate, but it seems that I took this for granted and threw you far off my head. Slowly slowly, the mysterious feeling between us starts to fade.
I know I've to do something before I lose you, my friend.



Second to A.
So strange we started off as two strangers who met unknowingly. We clicked off from the very start and the 10th of every month became so special. To both me and you. Yes?
Sorry, all I do is neglect you. I forgot you were the one that stood by me when I was left alone. I forgot how comfortable I was with you my friend. Least awkward but most fun.
I'm sorry my friend I'm really.



Third to Ds.
Not pointing out to all but to only some. Sometimes I really blame myself for the gap between me and you. I tried I really tried. I thought I overcome it but in the end, I still, didn't. I don't want things to end up this way because I can tell you, I cherish you, it wasn't like any friend I got. Laughter, Laughters, and endless of it. Care from you guys is worthless. Trade nothing for that. For the whole of 4 years, I treasure no body more than you people. It also warms my heart a little when K calls me jie, when you remember me, yes. I know graduation will tear us apart, but graduation is inevitable. So please tell me how we stay connected?



It's scary to turn into strangers, to hi-bye friends.






Fiction. Points to indivisuals or groups which are identified via initials.

You May Also Like

0 Comments