by - September 08, 2009

I typed half way and my sister came, saying she got a way to fix the damn blogger! Omg now it works normally! But my half way post is way gone. Well, at least I can upload photos easily. :D Good and bad.

So to do it, when blogger is all messed up/having an missing tools/whatever problem, press "Ctrl-F5" Isn't too late to share I hope!

So let me start all over again!

Japanese Are Awesome People


I know I'm a little too late to realise this, haa.
But they are really great! Let me explain to you, why.


First, the wonderfully made food.



I find Japanese cuisine required a lot of patience. They are attractive, ain't they?
Despite having Japanese Ramen and a whole chicken (we went to SSC yesterday), it is still not satisfying. We came up with an excuse: 1 year celebration way.
So, we went for sakae buffet today, yes.
We eat, we eat and we eat even more.
I remembered I had 4 bowls of soba(cold noodles) then, and I order that 6 piece raw salmon. But I can't help but link the texture to eating raw human meat. In the end we got too disgusted. But hey, no food wastage in sakae or we'll get additional charge right?


So, we filled the sauce holder with hot water(for green tea use) drop the salmon in and "cook" it literally. It got cooked, but not that. (well, at least not as raw) and we gobbled that up.

Hotate available and still nice, egg mayo is fav, soba is love, chawanmushi is a must(sakae one). Very nice.
Bad thing is that the food serving is very slow,gawrr.


But still Japanese food is great!


Next, they're great inventors of all funny stuff that makes a woman more beautiful, from inside out.

I got so tempted when Cure is first displayed in Watsons, because it is so freaking hot selling in Japan. I figure out it should be a not-bad product. What stopped me was the steep price, because I don't want to waste another cent. Chanced by a lot of forums and review on this and today....




it's my dying face that prompts me to lay my hands on it.
Good good good! I don't know how to explain but once you get it, you will understand. It will remove all the dead skin or so.

Some reviewed that this product is some what similar to Ginvera Marvel Gel. But truthfully, I'm not a great fan of Ginvera's. Tried the facial cleanser as well as the mask, which in my opinion, didn't do its job very well :x

I love this, like beautian scrub, (which is as great) but I way to lazy. haaa.


Oh, did I mentioned I love the cleaning towel(from japan) as well?
Strange I used to sell it in bs. I will use it daily after cleaning my face.
It will remove all the surface dirt very well,
Usually, (provided I'm not lazy) I'll pour a cup of hot water and "steam" my face then wet the towel into the hot water and gently rub in circular motion. Cool with cold water after the process.
Leaves face extra clean and smooth. (normal cleaning don't work very well, because the towel turn a little black :x, or am I too dirty?!)
Very worthy product, non damaging to skin too.

Some products like cleansing lotions, don't trust them.
Look very chemical. BUT ironically, I've one. ._.

They have all strange things, nose clip, face roller, colored contacts to make eyes like 15.5mm in diameter or what.
must own.

Third, I love Japanese makeup.


No need any pictures I'm sure you'll know,how ah-mazing their make up are.
Sana (currently ), shisheido, or blahblahblah .

They are a lot different then other brands. They have their own way of make up, which is so much different from the Western. I think it suits me better since we are all Asians, haa (:



Forth, the hair.
Blonds, brown, chestnut.
Man can dress as beautiful woman (Sarah&shimei should know :P) while girls can range from hot to cute. Hair form long to bob, girly to a punk.
They have gentle features of a typical Asian but beautiful sharp nose like Western.
Very good, hate flat nose like mine! urgh!



Yes, and a lot more which I'm too tired to type out anymore.



Sidetrack a little;
A secret revealed!
I'm planning to do plastic surgery when I'm slightly older!
Guess where, hahaaa!
*ans next post*

Hint: Very strange part but a lot of pple did it!
koh's the one;

You May Also Like

0 Comments