by - September 10, 2009

The Little Things With You Help Me Concluded A Word

Yesterday was 090909; A sent me a message to remind me to cherish what I've around. Thanks.

Appreciated that time sent with koh. Very meaningful.

I bet you people spend this day wisely, the best way, I supposed.
So smile for it! Remember it.


Very lucky to experience this. Because for the whole of Earth's dates, I get to spend this day, meaningfully.
:D

My point of view.


Oh, mentioned about considering plastic surgery right?
Guess where?
Although I'll love to have sharp and small nose, or better curve (-.-), or smaller and sharper chin, No, not these.
Teeth. Yes I'll get my teeth done.

I heard is like adding a layer of 'something' and it will be near perfect.
No braces, too long too painful for jielin.
I'm always impatient and such slow things ain't made for me :x
So yes, preferably by twenty-one.

Then I'll have celebs' smile! :D


Today....


Went back to school for msTan's lesson. Wasn't bad, minus off the seating at the back of the class. A little change in seating arrangement. So I literally have to half sit in order to catch a view of the whiteboard.
You know, short body.


So Jiamin helped to shift my table out a little and I didn't get block by heads~


PS pearly and nat, the two coming b'day girls.
So sorry, plans keep cancelling.

Must have been dissappointing for ya, But advance HB!



" Beatitude Is That Word "

You May Also Like

0 Comments