by - November 08, 2009

ANGRY!!!!
Stupid hotmail not function I cannot send email.
My IB transition forget to save now cannot confirm my online purchase.
Tmr still have to travel down to cityhall settle it.
If it's gone then waste money le.. Heart pain.



Hmm, halfway done up with what I'm supposed to do. Brush up here and there and it will be ready to face the world :D



Stella's leaving tonight so this implies the start of my job. ._.

Must work hard to maintain it!! Argggh. But I'm so tired.


From now on, Throw away all the unhappiness. What for man.



So let's update on a little to do list this and next week before prom.
:D excited lor, not not as passionate. (must be monster's O fault)


1. get contact lens, like finally
2. Last update on makeup loots.
3. Borrow/buy some stuff
4. Lots of Spa and masks with x.
5. some catching of movies.
6. Or spamming of drama.
7. Exercise to shed fats.
8. Yoga to balance off everything (How long hasn't I been doing it? lols)
9. Shopping with peeps.
10. A jobby interview
11. Complete the rest of O level papers and pass with flying distinction :D
12. Book appointments
13. practice on walking on even higher heels
14. Healthy diet (i hope i can)
15. Sleep earlier
16. less radioactive activities (comp emit that right?)
17. Play a lot of poker and majong and monopoly
18. Tour orchard and major shopping centers.
19. Hopefully have a cute camera by there.
20. Fit everything together for the 'glamorous'


And many more, shall stop here as half is crap
:D


Phoned x.
told her stuff and she told me to get over it.
Life is too short to dwell on unhappiness.
So I shop a little online to cheer myself up.


But not that much went I saw my depleting account.
There goes my saving plan again.



UPDATE!
LOLS now then see ky's msg on vista park. slow pok phone takes nearly a day to send msg.
Stupiddddddddd .

You May Also Like

0 Comments