by - November 07, 2009

Now It's Me In The Wonderland

I think I'm getting lazy on blogging. Spent the whole day doing a new skin, yes :D
And out with junMM and Jas, saw SHE in cwp haha. The crowd was mad.
Other than that, I was occupied with restaurant city! omg. jiajun's fault.
and minesweeper and majong games in koh's lappy.
It's good to have a lappy to call my own (although it's not mine)
Spent the rest of the day playing with lappy in room, blissed :D

installed photoshop in koh's com so finally I can see the color of my picture, you know my screen is spoilt so everything I see is in shades of yellow.

Jobby interview on mon and asking tons of people along. Hope it's a good one. :D


Have to do more online shopping now.
More movies and shows to catch.


I'm a busy girl!
Signed a contract, meaning another income.
After I've done it up then I'll reveal xD



Lastly, somebody help me change my facebook name!
omg it's been donkey years since I been there. (thx to jiajun ._.)
and no matter how I can't get rid of "xD" in front of my name.

And realise people tagged photos of me there. Lols.
Always thought I only had a photo. Tried to upload but never pass.






Cloud Nine!

You May Also Like

0 Comments