by - July 05, 2010

你知道什么是缘分吗?是一根针从天上掉下来拆中地上的一粒米。这就是缘分。
不管那99个和你擦身而过的路人,只在乎那一个对的人

I know my 缘分的'分' type wrongly, but I can't edit -_-

what's with people getting cute boyfriends? -____-
HAHAAA:D
si TYX stop showing off ya yaaaaa I know. One day it'll be my turn kayz! Last long baby girl! At least I'm glad you moved on, and to a better guy! See I told ya you got so many choices out there. Raym must treat my darling nice nice :D At least you believe again, believe something will last forever. I sincerely hope it will. No more tears already alright. Love never came easy for you. Now it reached you, hold on tight. Cherish. 
If you ever need me to share you joy, I will! *PS but please don't be overly mushy/sweet if not I'll jealous!*
STAY HAPPY LOVE!

我相信有一天会轮到我幸福的。

You May Also Like

0 Comments