by - July 07, 2010

你是我的梦,像北方的风{}
I'm not waiting though. I'm not moving too. You'll come if you want (:
"Love is the sixth sense, which destroys all other five senses "


CHINESE ORALZ JUST NOW. T_________T I still got things to say but the teacher stop me after like 2 points....................... Why? Out of point.........? Hate the feeling of insecurities.
There are things that never have second chance.Haizzz. Nervous like mad before oral lol. But the teachers are nice.


Well, what's done is done. Haaa! I did study, with my webcam budz (^w^). I even came to school early today for consultation~ I put in effort leeeeeeeeeee.

After oral played volleyball and monkey at PS with peepos. Stupid rain ended our game early. Bus-ed to cwp after that, walked home (lazy top up ez-link) Drenched, but not those 落汤鸡type. Am happy and sad. stop this haizzzz.

Love darling my cute mashimaro arrived at my doorsteps :D Pictures later :D

  (^3^) <3 
I told you you're nothing. Don't be upset, cause only nothing last forever.

You May Also Like

0 Comments