by - July 03, 2010

STOMACH, STOP BEING HUNGRY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.
GRR.

Should I go back to twitter? Cause I always have random updates/thoughts and it's kinda retarded to
1. keep editing the day's post.
2. keep creating a new post for them.
3. Post them on facebook
So how that idea?


Actually, I don't know how to tweet O_o Ya I don't know.
I shall learn tmr! (Y)
Long day ahead, shall sleep now and wake up early tmr to reply emails/do PW! oh not to forget to watch EHB LOLLLL More abt that tmr. Damn nice.

DO NOT OVERSLEEP DO NOT OVERSLEEP DO NOT OVERSLEEP.


Hatez msn nowadays because they're so damnnnnn lag.
So people facebook me, I will leave my facebook open don't worry.
But you've to get use to me replying at a speed of 3.0x10^-10000000.


Btw cut my fringe a few days ago. Now I'm in a dilemma - fringe, bangish-looking fringe or bangs. ._.

You May Also Like

0 Comments