by - July 02, 2010

你不能说我没爱过,说我没等过难过 {}

Let me start with a quiz:D
FAVOURITE
  1. T.V. Show: Don't watch TV a lot
  2. Book: The Diary of a Wimpy Kid, The Clique
  3. Movie: Avatar, Ip man 2
  4. Color: Pink
  5. Actor: Ethan Ruan
  6. Actress: Don't exactly have one
  7. Ice Cream Flavor: Cookies ‘n Cream.
  8. Drink: Milk tea, yogurt mixed fruits
  9. Animal: Cats, Penguins, Bunnies, SunBear! and a new one - Panda!
  10. Band:Random
  11. Singer:Currently, Leona Lewis, Talyor Swift and chinese ones we have Fish Leong and A Lin.
  12. Food: Almond jelly with longan, cheesecake, egg mayo, cream puff x3
  13. Disney Character: Fine, Eeyore included?
  14. Girl Name: Coco, Annabel, Chanel
  15. Boy Name: Dylan :D


I know I very boliao. I wanted to do homework but end up sleeping, singing like some crazy bitch with darling and shopping. -______-
Talking about shopping, darling very sweet! I ordered some stuff online, okay not exactly ordered cause I just randomly select things I want but not exactly need into my shopping cart. Suddenly, I received like 4 parcels in my mailbox :D:D HAHHHHA! One was delievered using Ta-Q-Bin. Cute. So she helped me cleared my debt and those random stuff belongs to me now ! Love darling! The clothes I got fits very well, too well, so I can't gain fats anymore! Got different colors and styles. Can see my taste are changing already. Darling agrees too. Got my first navy-colored top. Ima trying different colors different materials different styles. Seeing bags of stuff lying around (although very untidy) makes me happy:D

Need wedges and bag soon soon soon. + treatment/haircut. Still unsure whether wanna accompany darling to wax. :/

Anyway, the stuff she paid for me was: jacket, V-top, navy top, necklace, earring, arm wrap, sanitary pad holder, pink masimaro. <-- is it even spelt this way? Love my darling. :D



Alright back to school events.
(Y) Mdm Chan didn't collect Maths Revision package
Boo econs still sucks esp market structure.
(Y) next week 2 days no need to go to school
Boo MT oral on wed
Boo after that got physics pract.
(Y) WWW and meet dearests


Today after school went to library for PW. Finally our idea is not so vague anymore. Taking shape *happy*
Then had almond jelly, crave for it like mad k. Thenthennnnnn celebrated vinus birthday. Dan got her big tigger and a card. Damn nice boy. :D
Bus home after that. Boring life! Tmr will be a busy/pack ttm day. :D
Wannaaaaaa meet ky asap.
I'll be brave, thanks p.

 don't want you to know.

You May Also Like

0 Comments