by - October 31, 2010

Family watching miotv that's why the net lag like sai. Gonna do a word post today.

Anyhow, tmr is A level MT. And I take it more lightly than midcourse. Well, idk why. I just hope I have inspirations for compo tmr. Others, I'm not that worried. Maybe I'd read through all the ans for qns 3 later? Yaaaa if I've the spare time.


Today only managed to finished teng ye xian sheng. fml I was so frustrated because I used ba ba man tan ans to check my tyxs work. All wrong I almost died. hahaha.

So stupid.


Went for a short exercise routine. Good weather today ^^ I'm loving it!
Drank plenty of water and I feel 2 times healthier already.


Sigh I'm still worried about Chinese. You know, Taurus worry a lot if they do not prepare enough?
So maybe I should finish up blogging and read my textbook.


Maybe.


Watched 2 shows just now. Some mutated spiders (which I don't think will be anything useful to me tmr) as well as The Emperor journey or something like that. (yes I watched the latter before and I blogged about it too)

It's the qi er bao bei. I even posted a cute grey penguin picture here, y remember?
Arrrrr tmr compo come out about penguin please? hahahaa! But it's an damn awesome show I swear. You gonna watch it! I watched a lot of documentaries today. No regrets because I know it is going to be useful yea! Don't care I shall twist it to become useful. aaaaaaaa. Mad.


DAMN I CAN'T STAND MY FAMILY A LEVEL TMR THEY STILL TEMPTING ME WITH THE SHOW. DAMN DAMN DAMN. I MUST NOT GO AND WATCH I MUST STUDY. @.@ WOOOOOO~ OKAY I SHALL STICK MY ASS TO THIS CHAIR FOR HALF AN HOUR, FINISH LAST CHINESE REVISION AND GO TO SLEEP. MUST AT LEAST REVISE SOME SHIT IF NOT NO CONFIDENCE. JIAYOU JIELIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
I really want A leh.

Blah I'm just ranting.

PROMISE A GOOD DAY TMR.  ^W^

You May Also Like

0 Comments