by - November 01, 2010

Mistook You As A Star In My Life
Cause she thought she finally had it all together


Dear-all-my-lovers-in-my-life,

Yeap finally cleared my first A level written paper - Mother Tongue. Well, the few answers at the front are pretty promising. Let's hope for the best okay. Pray for me! :D


After school decided to have as day off. Went to Swensens with peepos for lunch. They consist of: Jia Chen, Wei Loke, Xiao Bin, Seow Wen, Yi Zheng, Apple and Alton. (That explains the above picture) First is mega burger which Alton had while the second one, fish and chips is what I had. No like. I only ate 1 piece. IT'S NOT NAISE T___T AND ALTON KEPT ON TALKING AND TALKING LOOOOL.


Anyway, parted, went home and slept. Luckily sw called me to wake me up if not I'll surely miss the meeting time. Met sw and went to jc's condo (finally!) Changed and went to sauna with sw and yq! ^^
Stayed for a good 15-minutes. Condense/sweat, idk. Joined the guys at the pool after showering.
Btw sw looked damn epic with her facial mask on. Yq on the other hand is using the essence in the mask pack. hahahaa :D

Anyway, slack by the pool. Took pictures, went to cwp with lb and wl. They went off first while I went to get some stuff.
Saw d downstairs. :D Poor thing can't reach me without his phone. Anyway been long since we talked! :D He is as usual, crappy.

Girl: *Whining about stuff*
Boy: *pass her 10 bucks* For the bracelet. Take it as I buy for you de. ^w^
Girl: Orh...... O_O
Funniest/laziest way to give a present eh?
I'd keep them on as often as I can, okay? :D

LOVELOVELOVE NEXT WEEK AFTER OP :D:D:D:D
Poolside dinner with awesome people. < 3

You May Also Like

0 Comments