by - October 31, 2010

People, changed. Or is it because you never pay enough attention to them that's why when they reacted differently you think they've change? I don't know.

Well I just found out something. It don't exactly affect me. But well... If it really don't I wouldn't be wide awake at 2 am, blogging from my iPhone.

But one thing I learned from this thing, ( which I find extremely meaningful)
'i will not stop believing in love, but I will not believe love is forever'

He's young yet he understands.
I'm a bit too late but at least I got it too.


Anyw, I wasted my whole day spamming YouTube vids and monopoly. Lost like hell. Shall dl personal taste. Yes I haven't finish them tmr. Now I wanna slack a bit more, read my mags and call tyx. Pray she's awakeeeee

You May Also Like

0 Comments