by - October 30, 2010

Think Twice, Perhaps Even Thrice
And never regret alright.

Dear-once-in-a-while,

Today had our second presentation. Well, vast improvements as compared to the first one. But of course, nothing is perfect. Did video and recordings just now.


Last chinese lesson. I hope it is the last forever. A levels in a few days time. T___T

Went for treatment with daniel. First time with a guy. Don't really like the results despite spending more than usual T___T x2

Met tyx on the way home and she cabbed me to one place for her treatment.
I signed up too. :D Half price. Usually 50 per session now only 25. But need to go for 10 sessions.
Going for mine next week, perhaps. Hope it turns out better than this one. D:
In fact I think my hair drier? T__T x3.
I just like the smell. Fruity. yummmeh.


Super guilty cause planned to meet tky to study chinese hahaaa! But because my treatment was super long I ended pretty late T__T x4.
Sorryyyyyyyyy. (NOTE I MET TYX ONLY WHEN TKY CONFIRMED GOING HOME EH)

And I must start to do some chinese before I totally lose my motivation T__T x5.


Hit the library tmr. bth places without air-con. screwed up weather.
Come join me, anyone? :D
(probably do some chinese and just random surfing the net. Perhaps grab a good book and have some good food. ^w^)


Oh btw you all seen my new ad?
By cibavision! You should totally click to view more details! Giving away free trail lens not bad not bad! And stand a chance to go on your dream trip.

Guess where I wna go? :D:D:D
Each trip is 15k per person. And it's USD for god sake.

You May Also Like

0 Comments