by - October 30, 2010

Updated: Invited vinvin to blog already. Don't laugh at me okay D:

SOMEBODY HELP T____T

Just finished packing my closet and I found a lot of clothes, stained. Some are like curry stains and stuff and like that but I've already gave up on them. While some are newly bought clothes?!?!

Maybe there's a few wore a few times. A FEW TIMES ONLY. T____T
The stain is like.... not yellowish I guess it's more of orangey? Like rust or what. Cannot be removed with detergent T____T Furthermore it's one of my favourite pieces.
Haizxzz what's wrong with my closet?


I will send some to the professionals and hopefully the stain goes away. For some others, I will convert it to home-wear and probably get new ones. (This only applies for the cheaper pieces)
Emooooooo.

Next time if you happen to see me around with my home clothes (happens if I'm running late for tuition). Don't laugh at my stained clothes. T___T

Randoms:
1. found lots of clothes I never wear before
2. sieve out clothes I don't wear anymore/can't wear
3. lol I'm going to try wearing the stuff I wore during sec 1 sec 2 (yes I still have them lol)
4. From today onwards imma wearing shui yi (forgot what it is called in Eng, sleeping wear?) to sleep. I found so many of them at the back of my closet! Super cute la. Most dresses. :D Tried one table-cloth like and it's super tight and short. (y) I grew up hiakhiak!
5. what should I do with my prom dress? I doubt I will ever wear it again in my whole entire life. Bad choice.
6. I haven't touch chinese, yet.
7. Love the pink glass d got me. Cute.

kthxbye. Going for dinner now.

You May Also Like

0 Comments