by - November 25, 2010

Breaking In A Pair Of Heels Breaks Legs

Dear-all-girls-that-walked-so-naturally-in-heels,

It's been a while since I slipped into a pair of heels. I just did that and my feet are crying for help now.
Furthermore the headache is as irritating as menses. -____-

Been very long since I wore a very comfy pair of shoes, (except for slippers, wedges as well as school shoes) Some flats hurt my feet as well. Bad stuff.
I tried that new pair of heels at home for about 15 minutes and I thought it's enough to break them in but in fact, it's not. I almost died walking from cityhall to hotel to suntec to raffles or what shit and back at cityhall.

Insane. Lesson learnt, must get use that pair of shoes at home first. Hoohooo.


Today after physics stayed back MD (for those that don't know what's MD, it's monopoly deal, I believe the most awesome game ever) *PSSSST I WON WL*


Completed physics tutorial then went home. Changed and met the rest at cwp. Went to take pictures and off to cityhall. Late but there were people later. One most epic thing we did was to MD on the train. Totally mad please I wondered what others thought of us then. D:


Went for training.
After that parted with the rest. Kris, Ape, Wen, Yue and I went to subway for dinner. (OH I'VE COOKIE IN MY BAG, TAKE THAT OUT LATER)
Okay la not bad. A foot of subway meltz shared with Ape. (L) BACONS + MAYO + VEGS.

Walked to search for working shoes. Fail. Guess will look for all that tmr.

Oh ya, I'll be working under RCCC, sounds demanding. Waiteress. Ha. Hope it isn't too hard.

Starting soon. Yawns there goes holidays. Still thinking want to try OT till 3am or not hahaha! Mom will probably fry me. 


Tmr will be going to flea with the girls and Sat, most probably to Haji lane to support Ape's flea store.
Oh people do visit Haji lane as well to support ping guo okay :D

Haji lane is located in Bugis, not somewhere very far.
As for sunday, I'll be helping wen with wedding dress-up. Haaa she's gonna be the bride... bridemaid.... bridemaid's maid. LOL. :D
Ciaos


So glad I'm not caught woooohhh! Cross fingers.


Btw, tmr returning tablet T____T. I'll miss you, wonderful computer. Gonna wipe it clean. Hope your next owner is as bimbo as I am and dress you up in hello kitty skin okay. RIP



PSSSSSS: Should I go for the photography event? 

You May Also Like

0 Comments