by - November 20, 2010

Forgiving Will Cure All Pain
But you know some things will leave a permanent stain.


Dear-I/C-looking-picture,

Today woke up super early, prepared. Wanted to leave house to meet xt and Jo and guess what? I found out something again. infuriated. (That explains previous post). 


It's like once in a blue moon I wouldn't be late and I really like how clean I look then. Love the new foundation shade and highlight I got. Plus I like the new lens which is 14.5mm wooh biggest in my collection. Perhaps getting a even bigger one? Haaa see how. And my newly trimmed brows. No self trimmed brows will be better. Looking good with new brow color I got. One picture I don't need to photoshop because it's pixelated like mirco-organisms. Can't stand it. I need a camera. Weird even my webcam seems clearer than my iphone haizxzxzx what is this?













So obviously my mood is done. So f up. I think I cannot ignore the problem anymore. I will do something about it. Haizxz some times really need to da po sha guo wen dao di (translate to mandarin yourself okay).


Okay I'll be back later. 


Heyhey I'm back.

So practically rotted the whole day.
Accidentally fell sleep with my make up on.
Got up reluctantly cause wen called. Rushed out to pass her ezlink. 
Woooh I'm even earlier. Miracle makeup didn't smudge and hair wasn't really messy despite sleeping.. Hmmm.

Had dinner, watched tv, drink oreo chocolate (I blended them and they tasted weird) and also had a kiwi. I like to dig with spoon, normal or not? I think kiwi is nice!!! :D But why do they cost so much haizxzxzz.


Now I have a tumor on my tummy. 
I'm eating so much more now!! Don't know why dad still say I very skinny. He didn't see the lumps floating around hahaa. 




(L) Need to plan already heheee. CHRISTMAS HEHEEE I'M DONE WITH MY CHRISTMAS DRAFT. :D I LIKE XMAS. HOHOOHOOO~
  

Randoms: 
1. Need to find my shaving cream
2. Need to carry out plan A
3. Need to exfoliate tonight, tonight. 
4. A lvl next year wooo so fast. lol




Ciaos.

You May Also Like

0 Comments