by - November 30, 2010

The Happening Things At Home

Dear-all-nuaing-at-home,
I'm here again. It's pretty standard without school. Wake up > eat > use com > slack > nap > eat > watch tv > watch movie > sleep > repeat the whole cycle again.

Nowadays it's either freaking hot and rain like hell. This kinda weather how to go out?

So this is what I did:




 Plants vs Zombies
I think I'm a pro :D But sister is out so it's boring after a game or two on my own. Let's wait for her to be back. 
And this was what I've been doing for the past few days - sorting out my papers. Gosh I'm not done yet but at least half is nicely filed. Not bad not bad. And it's ultra colorful, I like.













(Ps, I also don't know why the pictures are of different sizes, it pissing me as well, and it's uber messy just bear with it)









And this, what we were doing during last physics lecture. Totally plunged into holidays mode during that period.



And as of what I've been doing today (other than playing that game). well I can't reveal it here, yet. Surprise surprise. :D 
Will take a picture of iphone, soon. :D

And yes, I just finished:
"Devil Wears Prada"
I like it (: Fashion, brands and brands and brands you heard or never heard of, Streep is super successful career woman. But of course, there's trade-offs for everything.

Also, I think Anne Hathaway is super pretty! :D Super white, amazing eyes, sharp small nose and grogeous smile. Seriously.
She's good with red lips and dark eyebrows.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated 10:22pm

In the end went out, so it's not a totally home-day for me. Decided to join yue and wen for pre-job shopping. Am getting my stuff from mum and sister, if possible. Hmmm.


The rain was crazy. Hate the stupid weather now. So glad I brought an umbrella. But 1 umbrella, 3 people = pro. :D


Luckily yue's dad is around that area (which is chongpang) and he sent us home safely and dry.
Thanks thanks !


Yes I did the same old thing. Play games (Superb computer packed with so many games, okay or am I suaku?). Eat. Right after dinner munched down a red bean ice-cream and 2 chocolate bread (NUTELLA FTW)

guess have to control my appetite from now on, like NOW. No supper tonight!


Hopefully plan tmr works out. Hopefully.



Moving on, Today is the day of the month. I'm pretty glad about it. Wellllllll idk it's pretty private maybe I will post about it. I should go for my boonlay appointment, sooooon.


Speaking about doctors, I need to visit the dentists to get my teeth clean up and have a check-up. I should go long ag I know. If delay = worsening of conditions... but, the money and the awkwardness..... Kept me back. I need a good doctor too and if possible, someone nice to go together. Why my life sucks? (not whining)

You May Also Like

0 Comments