by - December 01, 2010

Hihi I'm here already. Today is pretty fruitful, let's start.

Woke up, prepared, waited for lunch. Had lunch before flying to ape's house.

So our studying plan became gambling. I really wanted to study!! But what can I do when I didn't bring my maths out? Lol.

Surprisingly, I ain't the biggest loser of the day (y) my training works. Won 40cents lol. Only managed to clear till 'xi' as yue had movie date with harry potter.:)

So mj session stopped at 5. How sad. When can I mj whole day?!?!!! Somebody?

Slacked at ape's house, played with her bunny which shitted non-stop all over the place, messed around with some of ape's and my makeup. Lol tried using double eyelid glue on ape. Results are not bad although quite fail. However she said it's super uncomfortable.

Stayed till probably 8, had beancurd before heading home.

Fun day. I want mj session again again! This is maddening.

You May Also Like

0 Comments