by - December 02, 2010

Crazy Downpour

Dear-all-that-is-earning-bucks,

This is irritating. I know I shouldn't be fussy and choose jobs, especially short, part-time ones, but I really really wanna work in a jap restaurant (imagine all the food!) *yums* or bread shop is fine hehheee. Anyway, tmr will offically be the first day of work at Swiss. I hope I can survive. Well, if it's good maybe I'll just stick with it this Dec. Haizxzz no choice overspent.


I haven't practice how to protion food. Need to cut nails etc too. Later.



Today has been pretty boring. Tuition. The downpour was...... Hate the crazy weather.
Went to have a walk around the near-empty cwp. Didn't queeue for starbucks. Bought birthday present for sister. Finally.



Just a sidenote, if anyone has jobs with flexible timing/xmas jobs, contact me.
This xmas = slogging for moneh. :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments