by - December 02, 2010

Hello I'm here again. Pretty vexed about some things.
1. I don't know whether it will be accepted, or not.
2. I don't know which one to get
3. I don't know whether I can manage
4. I don't know whether I'm made for the task or not.


Been researching for pretty long. A few weeks since that day. I still can't decide.

The saddest thing is, my passion for most of the things died after 3-minute. And there's so many what ifs to consider.
Vexed vexed vexed.


Actually I'm quite determined, in another words I've already decided long ago but I'm scared I couldn't manage. That's what keeping me from proceeding. There is way too much to consider.


In fact, I just need someone to tell me, I can do this and approval.That is pretty tough. A few more days to sort out thoughts.

There's quite a bit I've to give up if I really choose this path....

And I can't do vectors, deadline: tmr. I'm so dead.

You May Also Like

0 Comments