by - November 21, 2010

HELLLOOOOOO VINVINNNN :D:D
Don't know whether you'll be reading this or not.. but here's something for you!



Happy birthday ahem.
Don't know whether it's something joyful or sad, hiakhiak.
Nevermind you still young at heart can already. Since it's your birthday, I'm going to save you some face, don't reveal your age. D:


To be frank, I forgot today is your birthday T_____T DUI BU QI DUI BU QI BU KE YI SHENG WO DE QI OKAY. Luckily there's a thing call facebook.


You're like a close confidant, thank god I've you around to rant and whine. The good thing is you'll never get tired of my nonsense (idk why and that's comforting enough already). I seem so much so much happier nowadays thank you for your craps now and then. Meet up more okay!

Now, maybe, maybe one day we can be in the same school y'know! For that Imma going to work extra hard and make it into uni. Meanwhile enjoy your NS hhahaaa.


Hereeeee! Present for you!
But cannot unwrap de. Super chio I like hahahaha so I presumed you like it too? :D:D


SEE YOU SOON K THIS TIME I'LL TREAT YOU KOI AND DON'T GET GRASSJELLY ONE OKAY CAUSE I THINK IT REALLY FEEL LIKE DRINKING MUCUS. D:


生日快乐!老象

You May Also Like

0 Comments