by - November 29, 2010

Hii first post via HP. I kinda like it. It is loaded with games although most of them are plain boring. I want to download some games leh. Okay anything but maplestory. 20kb/s. -.- Seriously is it ultra high in demand or what?

It's only maple that loads so freaking slowly. Downloaded most of the programmes I need and they run at 600kb/s, at least acceptable. So freaking turn off by how slow it's loading so not playing anymore.

Shall ask some kind soul to torrent some games for me. :D


I like the new keyboard, super easy to type. Soft and stuff like that. I used quite a bit of force to type (this is just me) so it's super noisy when I'm typing. D:


I like the new players, I like the new wallpaper, (hello kitty), I like the new mouse. I like everything hahaaa! This is getting crazy.


Everything is super neat on the computer table, I like. Just that I don't enjoy a lot of privacy now but I'm pretty fine with that. And webcamming will be a tad.. weird. Well.

Downloaded "devil wears prada" and I'm going to watch it after this post. Let me quickly bring you through. Today was plain boring.


Out to tuition without breakfast. Miraculously survived for 4 hours. There's so much things to plan for this week I swear. Hmmm.

Went to get some stuff and a new skin for baby phone. :D I got like I guess it's metallic brown? Yes, brown. I hate brown the most (always hate it when wl is using his brown G2, ugly leh) but idk what got me. That brown is super pretty and I sticked melody at a corner.

Have to get my pencil case tmr if not no time. Been pretty bored, even there's computer cause there's nothing to do nor play. but I'll surely hate myself if I'm addicted to a game or two.
Irony much.

Okay gonna grab dinner and watch devil wears prada! Blog a while later miss all of you!




Hello kitty YAYYYY!
Updated 12:16am,
Yooooo I'm back (Told ya I will) So basically didn't finish my 'devil wears prada' due to unforeseen circumstances. Well, will continue tmr. Sooooo couz husband came for a little while.

Then played plants vs zombies (SUPER DUPER FUN OMG) on com. That is probably one of the best thing ever found in HP computer heheheeee. It's like really really fun omg I'm going to get it on Iphone as well.You should totally try this game. Sist and I were shouting put kangtang (potato), sunflower, big mushroom and small mushrooms.


Now, shall off the computer hehehehee and watch Alvin and the chipmunks like now. Super chio voice I like. See you all tmr. Guess there isn't plans for tmr.

Btw, I'm using the same number so ya. Looking for the simcard. D: Should be, in my pencil case. Should be. Byebye good night miss you many! :D

And sist got koi back again :D:D:D:D:D bliss~

You May Also Like

0 Comments