by - November 29, 2010

Ok la I'm blogging already. Not that I don't want to, I've no time. Initially was packing while watching my favorite unhealthy cartoon - shin chan.

Then the mad downpour came so I missed the awesome sales at sp yue mentioned.

Daddy and sisters came back so I decided to join them to get my dearie. (:(: went to simlim instead of it show. I know, a bit weird.

And we came home with a hp dearie:D lappy when I go uni. Hahaaa.

Yay tmr you can see pictures already. Btw do check twitter of pictures.

Will post about the new things and the outcome of packing soon. Hahahaaa


After that came 'back to the north for late dinner at 211. Expensive + not nice. The only good thing is, it's 24-hr.

Okay that's all for the day I'm going to bed. Tuition tmr morning. Cannot late!!!

And my fingers are peeling like nobody's business zzzzzz.
Too much housework.... Most probably

You May Also Like

0 Comments