by - November 12, 2010

I Am Not Even Sure Myself What Is What
Cause lies and wishes are all I told myself now

Dear-lost-souls-around,

Woke up at 1 when I'm supposed to meet alvin at 1. LOL Stupid lazy me. Prepared and went amk to meet him. Hahaaa Been soooo long since we last met uh? :D

Anyway went for lunch (a super late one) in SumoHouse again.

Not I take one I just googled this. 

Walked around searching for emicake (The super nice cake y'know) but gave up.
Went to get Koi instead. Hiakhiak 1st time drinking whatevs I'm suaku + slow + missing out good stuff. I totally know that. Hmm waited for a while and finally got my koi. ^w^ I like! Somemore he treated me hhehee I'm a happy girl. I want drink again haizxz wait for the tummy to disappear first.

Walked around and parted. Short meet up. cause there's tuition :(

Went over and reviewed the papers. Will be busy this nov and stuff. But I like being busy.

Anyw, went back to cwp and bought some stuff before heading home. Tmr is a home-day + chatting with tyx. I like too


Hahaaa I'm fine really fine don't worry although I sounded sad just now but I'm not sad really hehheee I think I like typing long sentences without punctuations cause you've to read and read without stopping.





Goodbye all I'm going for food and more cycling + dinner on sun. (L) y'all click on the ads from nuffnang alright *blow kisses* 

Latest song is, for you.  

You May Also Like

0 Comments