by - November 11, 2010

You Warmed Me Up Like How A Hot Chocolate Does In A Rainy Day
This and that is what we've been through


Dear-why-do-you-ever-feel-so,

Went to school in the morning to get GPF done. Sucks cause sidegate not open. So not going to climb so walked 1km more -.- Super pissed and shag when reached school.

Did filing. Went home bathed and went out. Still late GAR pathetic. I hate myself.

Took bus to ECP, a total of 13 turned up, including myself. Went to Macs for lunch and had my usual DCB without prickles. (Hate that stuff). Won 2 apple pies.

Went off and rent bicycles. My bicycle sucks ttm I swear. I cycle 2 rounds = yue's 1 round.
She's amazed how much I looked like a mice on the running track. Or generator. Hmm.

Cycled from Area C to Harbor with Ape, Yue and Loke. Super awesome place to go for a date (Note it down) hahahaa minus the sun. Btw weather was pretty good except for a slight drizzle. Anyway stayed around Harbor area for a game of MD before cycling at maximum speed back to Area C. Decided to explore the rest and cycled to area B with yue. LET'S GO FROM ONE END TO ANOTHER ONE DAY HIAKHIAK.

Dammit I'm seriously dying when I went back to Area C. We cycled super fast (y) We rock.

Gained:
1. More toned legs
2. Backache
3. sore arms
From the stupid bike. Made me sloughed all the way for 2 hours.

Borrowed ball from 23A people super qiao to meet them there. Played Captain's ball and a round of frisbee. Left the game cause the sharp frisbee cut my finger T___T

Went to get drinks, persuaded jc, yz, der and dan for a few rounds of MD. Heheee I won. Cheat also cannot win. Now I gotta da bai wei loke the ultimate jian ren :D:D

Went home via the super long way, inclusive of bus and train. From ECP to taiseng to gelang etc etc.
Mad.

Pictures should be up soon, I waiting for them too. Yueeeee!
And jc too? The one that can't stop snapping away, and singing too.



Anyway, today is 11/11. Did you make a wish at 11:11am today?!?! I did Whatevs I'm lame. hhahaa!
And it partially came true. Well, tell you all the wish in the next few posts! If I remember cause no super tired want to sleep. ohhhh another 11:11 someone miss me right, I knew it.


你说把爱渐渐放下会走更远

You May Also Like

0 Comments