by - November 11, 2010

The First Time You Said I'd Love You Forever
I said I'll trust every words of yours,

Dear-sweetheart,
In case you're wondering what I had been doing for the whole day...

1. Sleep, eat, bath, drink
2. DIY french manicure which failed. Had to redo 3 times. Not that good now but it's at least persentable
3. Wriggle around like a worm
4. Went for treatment
5. TV
6. Made some stuff from useless materials
7. Random tumblr-blogging. (still doing it)
8. Figured out what I want in life?
9. Found out some things are actually more important than I thought
10. Talking to tyx and d.
11. Happy and smiled
12. Want to scream fml cause I've ugly brows.
13. Rearranged my room and changed positions of my bed etc.
14. Swept the floor + mop the kitchen
15. Edited hols pictures
16. Sing
17. Lazed around

Stupid GPF, have to go back tmr grrrr.

And let me end with 2 things I've figured out.

Number 1, I need to get my brows straight.

Me: I think I'm going to trim my brows and make them straight
tyx: You sot or what? Must have arc... She started throwing me the things she has learned during her class (yes she's taking make-up lessons! After much persuasion)
Me: *on webcam* See my brows
tyx: okay... Maybe you should get it straight hahaha.


I've a weird eyebrow, I know. Don't start at them please they're shy.TwT


Number 2, definition of marriage.

Well, I've been thinking and thinking (boliao thoughts) Why will I want to get married at such a young age? (hmm around 25 or something, earlier is also fine) And I finally know why!


Yes I like diamond rings, fanciful weddings, white long gowns and pretty handheld flowers. I like how pretty everything will be, how everyone will wish you all the best for the rest of your life, how cute my partner is. blahblahblah but that's NOT the real reason.

The main reason is, marriage is like a insurance - a lifetime happiness.
But is it still true today? looking at the number of divorce cases..


So I'd try my best, no breaking up, no divorcing from now on alright. (:

kthxbye I'm going to rot in bed now lalalaaaaaaaaa tmr will be a fun day.

You May Also Like

0 Comments