by - November 06, 2010

I Stop You From Appearing In My Picture
Sorry but you've to be the thing called secret

Dear-disappointed-but-what-can-I-do,
Initially was in a good mood. Finally meeting up yet last minute cancel, again. You think I'm shit is it?

I never wanted to tell you I had enough.

Don't want go nevermind. I'm okay, too bad.

So waited for sister to come home and persuaded her to go town with me. Initial destination was Bugis (to get my hair done) but since she hasn't been to Fareast yet, so change of destination.

Walked around and there's a few things I noticed:
1. People are dressing up so much nicer in town! God I felt so underdress.
2. More and more people are in boots now. wth in a country nearly 35 degree Celsius? How do they even do that? Maybe I should try a pair too? :D:D Well, I do have one, I just found them. Mad comfy cow leather god knows why I have them. Wore them when I went to hongkong (hmm pretty long ago then) because it's slightly cooler there.
3. Lots of older woman are shopping in fareast. Old means old. 40 and above kind. At least they look like that?
4. Not much changes so sad.
5. The ice thingy closed down T___T
6. Did get some stuff though hiakhiak. I wanted the black one but the last pair is on the shelf and it's super dirty. So got the white one.

So walked around for 3 hours + basically just going round in circles, visiting every single shop. Boring.
No time to go forever21 for my dress argh. -____________-

Went home, surprisingly train towards jurong is not pack at all. Wooh I'm so going to town on weekends.^^
I find people very weird, why do they like to stare so much.



Anyway, came home and realised dad left for m'sia. No time to prepare dinner for him. Sis went out for dinner so that left the 3 of us. Cook a pot of soup for noodles and they are surprisingly gooood. Had dried version + ribena + mashed potatoes. Homemade mashed potatoes (at least for my version) is something I swear by. Gonna bring fam to have baked potatoes because they are equally awesome. Sister even came up with some potato song, lol.


Gonna bring fam out for dinner to hmm where is nice? Recommend me please. :D
And chill at starbucks with my cute sist next week after op. heheee. I'm a good sister, yea?
Btw pulau ubin tmr.... Should I go?


Was surfing tumblr and came across this. Reminded me of something during op rehearsal.
Mr ong: Where's the video?
Me: Oh, it's inside Aisyah's.
SM: Lol teletubis (whatever I can't spell I'm not going to google that in case I come across some mad gross story or what. Heard a few and that's  enough. I don't know but I remembered someone telling me it's pronounced as te-li-tu-bees. Is it? I always read as te-li-ta-bi.)
And the green one is the one I always pronounced wrongly. You can't blame me! I watched tom and jerry when I'm young okay. Silent cartoon. LOL.


Movie I caught:





Piranha 3D: R21. Gore, gruesome with some disturbing scenes? I didn't catch the whole movie. Greeted with half eaten bodies all over the place. Lol.
Urban legend: Not sure what genre but it's basically sick murder. And producers. lol.

Now, Saw3D? Should I?
That's the thing sbout halloween, watch all this sick stuff.




Family time now, op time later :D
Less is more,

You May Also Like

0 Comments