by - November 07, 2010

Everyone tells a story
And I'd listen to every if I need to

Dear-all-good-luck-if-you're-taking OP-tmr,

I hasn't started preparing, yet. I just feel something's missing. Well. Bad things happened don't wanna talk about it. Life is always full of bad things so ya I sorta got used to it.

Anyway, above it's the glass shoes. sigh fairytales alter peoples' mindset. It's impossible to wear it ya.
But still they are god damn awesome. ^w^ I think I got fatter. I feel like an elephant.


Gonna for laksa now. Throat please survive alright?


Basically preparing you guys for holiday-type-of-post. (boring in layman's term) Everyone is out, they went to cycle and I'm home alone, lonely and hungry T____T


Updated 07/11:
What should I do?

Updated 9:13pm:

Damn I wna watch the show again! Super nice plus got hot guy and pretty girl :D



6th month, I hope you like it then. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments