by - November 23, 2010

I Wish I Have A Lucky Star 

Dear-all-what-do-you-wish-was-your-lucky-star?

Some might say some charm, some might say cai sheng ye, some might say idk some random objects in his/her life. Well I say, I want, air. Yes, eyes ain't playing trick on you. I wish air was my lucky charm in my life. Because they are everywhere and that means I'm lucky 24/7 every single moment every split second. Tell you all the reason why later.


Today started a new set of chem. Hmmm what did we learn? Good question. After close to 1.5h ended chem. Proceeded to cwp while the rest had breakfast. Went to that corner for poker. Losing is just my thing? I hope not D: Supposed to answer some *ahem*personal questions *ahem*. They got me, it's like a few of my darkest secrets. Well it never was a secret just that nobody asked. Hmm. The thing is that, they are friends I can trust. :D So I'm pretty fine they know. They ain't judgmental, I hope *cross fingers*


The stupid econs totally spoil the day. Rushed back to school. Had aimless 1.5h of econs before heading to Ape's house. Woooh I managed to find my way I'm outta the 'direction idiot' category.

The usual thing at Ape's house - Mj.
Had koi the girls got back from amk, love hazelnut milktea to core, I basically had 1 every week. Every sip is sinful Xing fu. And (y) yue got my sugar level right. Happygirlmaximum. Mj-ed for a good two hours and we managed to master 'how to shuffle in a considerate way'. Everyone has her own style hehehee.

The winner of the day is Ape while the loser of the day is ...me. 4 bucks..... why I so suay? Next mj session I'll win back okay no more paying of school fees. Indeed, I admit I'm pretty noob. Haizxzx even Aunty kang the newbie won me.

Trained back with yue and parted at cwp.
Just for your information, it's her birthday tmr woooh finally seventeen (although it's nothing significant. It's not like she will become more mature on tmr or change her weird laughter.) Tata a post for her later I'm going to draft it now. See it at 12(if I haven't sleep yet). I can't promise though cause didn't have nap today.


God I don't get it, dong-er so nice why nobody appreciate?

You May Also Like

0 Comments