by - November 09, 2010

If You Said My Love Is Perfect
Then I will tell you you're everything I can ever ask for


Dear-greedy-monsters-in-the-whole-wide-world,

Today woke up at around 10++. Stupid I&R. Went to school to hand it in. Stayed and chatted, no should be gossiped with jjc after that. Went off and met sm.

Trained to bugis and she bought white chocolate kinder breno for me hiakhiak . Super nice. We walked around here and there waiting for the person to end her work. Lots of food there omg! It's like a food paradise. *Drools*
Most interesting conversation was, how to give your gifts to super junior during concert lol.

After collecting her CD, we went to bugis v for food. Some random stores and the food is nice and cheap. Except sm's super fattening. Walked around bugis junction and finally settled in some store for gelato. ^w^

Awesome pink spoon heheee!
Mango+Macadamia nuts+yoggi=ultimate love yeah.

Had some really interesting topic to talk about but I forgot what, so yeah let's just leave it here until I recall.

Went over to look for Ape and SW at top1. Then proceeded home.
 Yes I love her.


MD again (monopoly deal again) and did some DIYs. Heheee I'm halfway through it but it chaoda. Whatevs.

Sentosa tmr? GARR I wna live in marina area leh Sentosa is soooooo far and I'm soooooo lazy to go there.

AND ME WANT BUFFET EATING IS MY NEW-FOUND HABIT WHATEVS FATS DOESN'T WORRY ME NOW SINCE I'LL BE SUFFERING WHEN SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN. OKAY FINE I SHALL GO EDIT THE 300PICTURES LYING ALL AROUND.

No hols for me already perhaps just a short fam dinner because can't decide on the destination. Hmmm mum deciding on whether to go Hyatt or TST. Let's see where is better yawns hate researching.



I'm going to sleep now and wake up at 11/12. Woooh full 12 hours I love life like this.

Okay I feel super super guilty because I keep looking at someone's bf. -.- Fuckmylife. Yea he's cute he caught my eyes but I shouldn't be so bitchy. Damn you jielin.

I found a way to read the above fml. But goodluck in trying to figure out what I wrote! Hmm can try putting it under infra-red rays. ^^

You May Also Like

0 Comments