by - November 08, 2010

My Dear Sunshine Do You Miss Me?
Like a fluffy cloud or a simple rain drop in the skies


Dear-cheers-to-all-whose-OP-is-finally-over,

Hahaa! Must be missing me a lot right!

Yeap today is the last day of OP. Well, it's like the best we can have, out of alllll the rehearsals.
Now, I just have to settle with I&R and sayonara PW. Hmm perhaps one more.... GPF. Please, no redo-ing of GPP.
Well Q&A pretty screwed but LET'S GET OVER IT. Look forward to the one week break woyeah! Except the fact that we have to go back to SIGN the GPF. Goddammitwhydotheyhavetobesotroublesome!


Anyway, after OP had my first virgin round of Monopoly deal with the usuals. And sad or happy to say, I totally fall in love with that game. GEEEEE.
Even went to buy it. Heheeee! Rushed home and had dozens of it with sisters. HAHAAAA not the sole winner so sad I'm still not vicious, yet. D:

Anyway both of them went for rebonding and it kinda tempt me! But I'm as poor as a peasant I swear T___T And.....

Randoms:
1. Should I go for holidays during this time?
2. If yes, where?
3. Damn sian tmr going back to school to hand in I&R
4. Need money
5. I WANT BUFFET SO BADLY
6. Headache. Always headache nowadays.
7. Lazy to edit I&R
8. A bit pissed
9. Going for a good mask later
10. I wanna meet clique so badly
11. Outing with girls (y) love them
12. The curtains made my room like oven, trapping heat omg.HOT.
13. That's all.

You May Also Like

0 Comments