by - November 04, 2010

Pure Infatuation
Deep set eyes and charming little grin


Dear-all-crazy-for-somebody-beings,
I had enough of PW. Just realised didn't blog about yesterday so here goes.

After school went to 888 met up the rest. Had kfc and little catch-up session with dearests. So looking forward to meeting ALL of you! Cross fingers pray to guan yin ma, Jesus and all gods and deities. PLEASE MAKE THE NEXT MEETUP SUCESSFUL.

After that since birthday boy is busy, went off. Joel-the-evil-pig-who-tried-to-be-Mr-Tickle accompanied me while waiting for bus. Hahaa! I kinda like his name. 
Let's try another. 
Shimei-the-girl-who-can't-grow-up-cause-she-eats mashed-potato-with-chicken-fats.
and,
Kaiyuan-the-one-that-is-obsessed-with-mega-jump-and-can't-stop jumping
lastly,
Weiloke-the-doremon-and-shinchan-hybrid-who-turned-seventeen-yesterday.

Okay fine this is lame. I find myself blogging in a different way. You like it? I always read a blog and the author blogs in similar way - random. You don't really get a lot of information about the person as most of her post are short and very entertaining. Well the sad thing is she don't blog anymore. Haizxzz one less person to stalk hehehhe.And please note, I don't really like to mimic someone's blogging style. But being random is the in thing hahaa!

Speaking of blogging, there's less and less people blogging regularly nowadays. 
It might not ALWAYS be interesting but I really like blogs that update daily. 


Garrr that's not the main point of today's post. 


Love 'Infatuation'! Initially I don't really like it but recently I caught myself singing this song! GARR. Maybe you don't too whatevs. The thing is, this song gives me the white girl with bloody red lipstick cause they look so hawt with it image. Can't find the perfect one but Talyor Swift is good too!

Let's talk a little more about Talyor Swift. Frankly speaking, she's my favourite female singer. Great voice, great looks. There are a handful of songs I really like, almost all are good. 

I've to mention this. I really love how good she looks with an up-do. In my opinion updo is really classy! 
I like!


And she carries red lips very well. It's like for her. Nude is good as well. Not all can wear blood red lips you know. For your information, this is a scene in 'Love Story'. She's beautiful. :D

Enough of girls, I'm thinking of pasting my eye candies on the wall. Hmm how? Wait let me show you first.



AWWWWWW THIS IS LIKE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE.



I know he don't look good right but I tell you he's mad hawt in rl. 


This one is cute too. Guitarist :D:D:D
Is he asian? Well idk who too so don't bother asking me...... just like him.


If he's not asian, well this one below is!


Hmmmmm. wait. he's mixed... lol.

Spot the similarity among all my eye candies? :D:D:D:D
Crazy girl .lol.

You May Also Like

0 Comments