by - November 05, 2010

Up And Down, Up And Down Again
It's like endless loop on a roller coaster



Dear-you-know-you-meant-more-than-nothing,
Dad brought us out for breakfast, which is a pretty rare thing. It's good to be around my family sometimes. They are the most comforting.

Went out for pw after that. Rehearsed and it's finally taking shape. Now just have to brush up individual presentation. Stalked some people in facebook. After that went to sw's house for mj session.

Totally not in mood I also don't know why. It's like there's a million things running through my mind. They came and left so fast. So fast I couldn't figure out what I was thinking. Headache so everything is pretty bad yeah. I don't know why my mood is so screwed up nowadays.

So lost quite a bit, ya it's alright.
Ape accompanied for a while. Then we parted.


Having her around cheers me up a little (:


Went to get my fav milk tea then to the industrial area. I think I must feel reallllllyyyyy down then (which is a few hours ago) because I'm totally outta my mind. A girl. Night. Industrial areas. Dark. Filled with men (saw 1 or 2 woman only).  = OUT OF MY MIND. I was even planning my last words, just in case. Hahaa! so yes I'm fine.


Anyhow, went there because I wanted to go to the temple. it's like I must go back (to huan yuan) and somehow today feels like a good day.

Well did the usual there, including qiu qian. Had a hard time understanding the explanation (noob chinese) so I think it's something like 'god had it all planned out, don't rush' Hahaaa! Guess what? (I think cannot say out cause will change if I do).

At least I huan yuan already.

Went home.

Hmmmm mood is pretty fine now. You know what you can do when you're feeling down?
Housework. I find washing toilet the best remedy. Heeheee! I've sparkling floor now (I only scrubbed the floor)

Don't screw my mood again okay idiot.

2 weeks before xmas.... you better don't ditch me before that. :D


You May Also Like

0 Comments