by - December 07, 2010

A Different World Through That Lens

Dear-beautiful-pictures,

Opened my eyes at 1:30pm, again. I must must must wake up early tmr. (provided I sleep early tonight). I don't know why, everytime after midnight I'll have the urge to do homework. Weird I know. And after 1 question I'll be knocked out but still can't sleep.

Been having a lot of weird/undesirable dreams nowadays and it's pretty draining. More of like mental struggles during sleep. D:


Spent 2 hours of so tumblring and it's pissing me off. Found a new blog to follow and I absolutely like it. Share with you guys next time.


What I will be doing:
1. prepare xmas prezzie
2. Plan shopping list (to prevent overspending)
3. Grab a couple of US and Jap mags (tmr or what)
4. watch shin chan
5. do maths


HAIZXZXZXZ I FEEL LIKE GETTING A DSLR TOOOOOO SI WEI LOKE INFLUENCE ME FOR WHAT? Lazy to blog nowadays as there ain't pretty pictures (taken by me). so what compact/dslr? -____-


YI LU SHUN FENG ! TWL,VINUS, ALTON AND ALL OTHERS GOING FINLAND! 
VIBER MEEEEEE :D

You May Also Like

0 Comments