by - December 08, 2010

Just a short update before I hit the sacks.

Tmr will be a lovely day. Finally meeting up!(:

Anyway been trying viber and it suck. Heard there's bug, true?
Ky missed call me 27 times and I can't pick up. Retarded much. Say I don't have internet connection wth. No connection how can I twitter? This is insane.


Right before vibering tried the 200bucks mask. It's super crazy I just can't open the bottle. In the end tried the old school method- placing the cap into hot water. And it works :);) see science isn't completely useless.

The after effect is good. Super smooth skin but a bit red...... Too harsh? Please don't be.


I'm going to stop buying random stuff after this Xmas. After this Xmas... Nights ! Waking up early to prepare tmr!:D

You May Also Like

0 Comments