by - December 09, 2010

You Have To Make It On Your Own, Sometimes


Dear-lonely-souls-all-over,

Finally woke up before 1:30pm. Finally woke up in the morning - 11:30 I can actually pluck open my eyes. Good job good job.


Prepared really slowly blahblah but wo bei fang fei ji.............................
tyx had to summit her assignment by today if not she would be mark down. Final warning from her tutor so die die also must do today. So date was cancelled. Wanted to make my way down to Bugis to fix my extensions (been talking about this for the longest time ever) but I didn't. Too lazy. In the end just spent some time walking around cwp to get xmas presents and some stuff. Gosh I foresee overspending. I love xmas ! there's so much sales all around. I swear after this Xmas I ain't getting any other stuff anymore.


Got my nails done and I immediately destroyed it when I'm home. xin tong.
Anyhow, I still have to remove it by thurs cause there's work.  Downside of working in F&B industry.

Threw away A LOT of stuff, mostly expired. Medicine, finished/dried polishes, make-up, etc.
In fact I'm only done with nails corner. Threw away 1 polish remover and 3 colors. Find most of my colors boring. Had 22 polishes and mostly are different shades of pink. Gonna grab some hmm blue? yellow? I don't know. I hardly color my nails on my own cause I can NEVER do my left hand properly (fyi I'm a lefty)

They would be super ugly and I would remove them the moment I put them on. D:


I like clearing stuff cause I find weird/usable/whatever stuff around. Found a medical oil (those for sprains and stuff) and it expired on feb 1989. wts how long has that thing been lying there? It's chucked at the deepest corner in the medicine corner. Hahaha! Threw anyway I guess around 20 bottles of medicines and vitamins. Sucha waste I should have taken all the vitamins then.



Done with a xmas present!


I tried to get useful stuff for people. Gave up some of my brand new stuff, mostly masks, skincare and makeup. (mainly for tyx). I don't know I don't have friends that are like me. So I all my makeup/skincare/etc random shit I pass them to tyx. She will pretty much do the same thing too.


After a day of not maintaining.


Purposely blur it. D: And yes that's a luggage I've another one right under the table as well.

Been doing a lot of diy. pictures up once I completed everything! Promise. :D
tmr gonna be a fun day.

Stay tune for pre-xmas post tmr! talking about presents, wishes blahblah. hahaha!

You May Also Like

0 Comments