by - December 07, 2010

Toes are hurting. Poor thing.

Finally reached home, bathed etc. Today work was less tiring compared to the first day, perhaps it's because it's only 1 shift? Or there are nice people around? Or is it I mastered how to slack? Or perhaps it's because we are serving ij?

The girls are allocated to ij prom. Wooo idk we're super lucky.

Partnered with likang, brought the first appetizer and the rest are by him. He isn't a first timer, I strongly believe. Well whatever.

Managers and bartenders are generally nice. Not forgetting some helping aunties and uncles.


Okay back to ij's prom. Well I can only use rs prom as a comparison. Door gift I guess rs wins. Ear piece leh.

Food was wedding style. No alcohol. No fruit juices.

As for events, I believe there are lucky draws, dance performances as well as prom king and queen thingy, all of this ain't available in rs prom.

Well well, I like rs prom better, as in the venue. Nothing beats the unique arrangement.

One thing about wedding style dinner : no free sittings.


That's a pretty sad/happy thing.

Well, overall still manageable. Did cleaning up too. Hopes next year prom wouldn't be at the same place, don't ask me why.

No work till next week! It's time to catch up for tuition and rest. And some shopping will be great.


Alright, I'm done with blogging and supper (: now gonna clean up and get more food with dar.:):):) I like bye. Follow me on twitter. As least read haaha!

You May Also Like

0 Comments